Taxxor B.V. (hereinafter "Taxxor", "we" or "us") is a private limited company and its purpose is to optimise the (financial) reporting process of medium and large companies, using intelligent software solutions and high-quality consultancy. In this context Taxxor receives and processes personal data as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this document, Taxxor informs you, in accordance with the GDPR for which purposes these data will be processed, the legal grounds for data processing and how you can make use of your rights under the GDPR.
We may unilaterally amend this privacy statement, which is dated September 14, 2023.
1. Personal Data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Examples of personal data are your name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. We may obtain personal data either because you provide it to us, because it can be accessed from a public source or because we receive it from a third party.
Personal data that we obtain from a source other than you (public source or third party), if any, may include the following categories of personal data:
- basic information as recorded in public available sources;
- data relating to your identity;
- other public data that may be useful for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
We will only request data that can be useful in carrying out one or more of the purposes listed below.
2. Purposes and retention period
We process the personal data that we receive for the following purposes. In general we process your data to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our services. This includes using data:
- to enter into and maintain a business relationship with you;
- for marketing activities.
- to alert you or your organization to news, developments and events that may be of interest to you;
- to collect information about the use of our website, for example for analytics purposes;
- to provide user accounts for our services.
We will store your data as long as you are our client. Besides that we will no longer retain your data than necessary for the purpose of collecting such data.
3. Legal grounds for processing and legitimate interest
All processing that takes place in the context of the purposes set out in this privacy statement is based on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- the execution of an agreement to which you are a party;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interest of Taxxor or a third party, such as the processing being necessary for Taxxor to carry out its regular activities, or the carrying out of direct marketing activities for Taxxor;
- your consent.
4. Recipients of personal data
We will only share your personal data to the extent necessary for the purposes set out above. We may share personal data with:
- parties engaged by Taxxor to provide support services, for example ICT suppliers, the accountant, or other service providers;
- judicial authorities and/or regulators.
5. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interest of Taxxor. Aside from your right to object to processing, you have a number of additional rights in relation to your personal data pursuant to the GPDR, namely:
- the right to request access to the personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to which of your personal data is being processed and, if so, access to such data;
- the right to request rectification of the personal data: you have the right to ask for rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- the right to request erasure of the personal data: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data; for example, if certain data are inaccurate in your opinion;
- the right of data portability: under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you provided to you or another party;
- the right to lodge a complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint to us or with a supervisory authority;
- where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent you provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
You may exercise your rights by notifying us via the contact details set out below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event within one month after receiving it. If you exercise the right to rectification, erasure and/or restriction of processing, Taxxor will use its best efforts to inform each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed. Taxxor shall inform you about those recipients at your request.
Taxxor may collect data in connection with the use of Taxxor’s services or your visit to our website as described in this privacy statement. If you have any questions or wish to exercise one of your rights as stated above, please contact us via the following contact details:
Bennebroekstraat 37 II
+31 20 244 15 55
7. Personal data security
Taxxor has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
Our website uses the following cookies:
|cookieconsent_status||Taxxor website cookie||1 year||Stores cookie consent choice (yes/no) on website.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||1 month||Cookie used to identify unique users.|
|ga*||Google Analytics||1 month||Cookie used to identify unique users.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||This cookie is placed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and help create an analytical report of how the website is doing.|
|twk_idm_key||Tawk.io cookie||During browser session||Tawk.io cookie used for providing chat service on website.|
|twk_uuid_***||Tawk.io cookie||6 Months||Tawk.io cookie used for providing chat service on website.|
|TawkConnectionTime||Tawk.io cookie||During browser session||Tawk.io cookie used for providing chat service on website.|
|_csrf||Taxxor website cookie||During browser session||Security cookie preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery|
Our services use the following cookies:
|sessionidtxeditor||Session cookie||During browser session||Stores the logged in user in the browser.|
|txtoken||Authentication cookie||During browser session||Stores session information cross subdomain.|
Regulations covering cookies are included in both the GDPR and the ePrivacy Directive. To comply with both, Taxxor must:
- Receive users’ consent before you use any cookies except strictly necessary cookies.
- Provide accurate and specific information about the data each cookie tracks and its purpose in plain language before consent is received.
- Document and store consent received from users.
- Allow users to access your service even if they refuse to allow the use of certain cookies
- Make it as easy for users to withdraw their consent as it was for them to give their consent in the first place.
The provision of accurate and specific information about the data each cookies tracks and its purpose could be realized using the example overview.